Tool Lanyard-Extended Single Carabiner: Tethers tools to help worker prevent injury, damage and lost productivity from dropped tools.
Squids 3100EXT Features:
- Stretch cord surrounded by tubular nylon webbing
- Lock stitching at both ends for extra security
- Aluminum carabiner
- Adjustable barrel lock for tool attachment
- Maximum safe working capacity: 10 lbs. (4.6 kg)
- Extended 42″ – 54″ (107cm-137cm)
OSHA regulations are specific regarding falling objects from elevated work surfaces and floor openings. Safe work practices require three points of contact at all times when climbing a ladder. This is impossible to do when one hand is hanging onto a hammer or drill. Even loose tools in a tool belt or an unsealed bucket are subject to falling.